Remember: Food is Fuel


Food is Fuel by Kathie's Coaching

"Change the way you look at food and the food you fuel yourself with will change." -Trainer Kat


I once had a friend who leased an expensive Lexus sports car. She was required by the lease contract to only put in the best, most expensive fuel in the car. This was because the car would run better and perform better with top quality fuel. Your body is much like this sports car, and really it is better than that. Don’t you want to fuel it with the best possible option? If you do you will feel so much better and you will also sleep better and perform better in whatever you do in life.


Your quality of life depends on how you fuel it.

I cannot go to a Whataburger or Sonic without smelling the grease. I can feel my arteries clogging through the aroma. I am being sarcastic but this is how I look at food like this. I am not saying that I don’t enjoy a cheeseburger every now and then either. There’s nothing wrong with that. But when I look at my schedule and see a big time workout coming in the morning at 5 am I plan accordingly. I fuel myself with healthy, clean foods and I know I will sleep well and  be ready to perform at my best the next morning.


Actually, the feel good feeling of fueling myself with healthy, clean foods drives me to eat healthy most of the time. My blog is full of articles on clean eating and food. I definitely do not DIET, it is a lifestyle.


I am 54 years young, I am probably in the best shape of my entire life. I once heard a lady in a podcast say to a 30 year old. "I am not in as great of shape as I was in my 30s." I can honestly say that I am in better shape today than I was in my 30s. I am proud of my age, my wrinkles, and all that comes with living on this planet as long as I have. I do not want to roll back the clock and I sure enjoy feeling my best at my age.


Are you interested in my program? Getting in the best shape of your life no matter what your age? Email me at ko@kathiesfitblog.com and let's discuss your goals.


Diet and nutrition is 80% of your success in fitness, the other 20% happens in the gym. I love that 20% and while it is my favorite part I realize you cannot out train a bad diet. It’s all in the fuel.


How do you fuel yourself?


Supplements I use and  have used.


Have a healthy day! Kathie


Try the 5 Day Intermittent Fasting Challenge. Sign Up Here.

#fitafter50 #fitafter40 #foodisfuel #nutrition #intermittentfasting

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube

5826 New Territory Blvd, Suite 1055 Sugar Land, TX USA

281-248-6295

©2017 by Kathie's Fitness Blog. Proudly created with Wix.com