What are your bedtime rituals? Think about this for a minute. Don't have any? Try incorporating these 5 rituals for 7 days. Watch your life change.
If there is one thing I know about it is sleep. Ask anyone who really knows me. They'll tell you I am a sleeper. Hey don't hate me for what you don't have. But if you want to know how to better qualify your sleep I am the one who can teach you.
1. This one may be hard for some of you but oh so important and truly a game changer in life. That is: One hour before bed lock your phone away. Guess what? Your mind processes 40 million bits of information per second. Science has proven this. So if the last thing you see before rewinding for the night is, let's say the news, imagine the signals your brain is getting. Social media is not much better for your brain. Let go and try this for 7 days. Just try it and see what the results are like.
2. Practice gratitude. Write in your journal at least 5 things you are grateful for. Allot at least 3 to 5 minutes to practice gratitude. It has been proven that when you practice gratitude you raise your vibration. Here is the vibration chart once again. Don't you want love, joy and peace in your life? Then practice gratitude. It automatically raises your vibration.
3. Meditate. Dedicate at least 5-10 minutes of meditation. This can simply be focusing on your breath. Continuing your gratitude. Letting thoughts flow.
4. Affirmations and Visualization. This can be so awesome. Your affirmations are super important. Visualize all the things you want to manifest in detail. Relax into this. I especially like Jake Ducey's Success Hypnosis. It is FREE and you can download it here. It is short and simple and fits right into your bedtime rituals.
5. Let go. As we may or may not know the law of attraction will not work if you do not detach from everything. That is what the gifts of attachment is all about. Also, in letting go you allow yourself to slip into sleep which can be very transformative as this is when the subconscious mind is in control. And because you have primed your mind for excellent sleep the other 4 rituals will enhance this letting go.
Sweet Dreams!! Kathie
Want more on this? I got this ritual routine from Eric Ho. Here is a link to his YouTube Video. Enjoy!