Updated: Oct 14, 2019
1. Start! “You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great.”
2. Track EVERYTHING, (especially in the beginning) “You can’t master what you are not willing to measure.”
3. Plan your nutrition…”We do not plan to fail, we simply fail to plan.”
4. Do strength training. Muscle weighs more than fat. A muscular structure will work so much more efficiently.
5. Get a partner. Teamwork makes the dream work.
6. Make getting healthy and fit a priority. You get what you focus on.
7. Be grateful. Understand this is the quickest way to achieve your goals is to be happy and grateful NOW!
8. Be forgiving. Don’t beat yourself up for not being perfect.. Think progress not perfection!!
9. Figure out your WHY, then remind yourself often.
10. If it seems to overwhelming, hire a trainer!
Enjoy this post? You might also like:
Join the group on Facebook: Combat Aging with Wellness