1. Start your day early. There is so much to be said about the early bird always catches the worm. If you start your day early you are more likely to get everything done that you need to. If you exercise early you will get that workout in and won't miss it when the day gets in the way.
2. Don't skip breakfast. I do intermittent fasting and consider my first meal of the day my breakfast. You are getting a hearty meal in your first meal and taking care of business.
3. Stick to a routine Morning routines are so important. All successful people have a very prominent morning routine and this is what gets their day started correctly.
4. Truly enjoy exercise. The best idea to is to find what you like and you will enjoy it and stick to it.
5. Active outside of your workouts, They keep moving all day long and strive to get extra steps and movement outside of their workouts.
6. Eat plenty of protein and fiber. Protein and fiber help you stay satisfied and your less likely to eat out of control.
7. They don't make unrealistic diet changes. It is all about lifestyle, not diet. If you eat to live you are more likely to eat for fuel than eat to eat or diet to diet.
8. They drink plenty of water. Our bodies are 75% water. It is essential to stay hydrated.
9. They don't need a reason to get in shape. Because they are constantly living a fit life that rewards them and they just stay fit.
10. They understand the importance of a good night's sleep. Sleep is essential for recovery and recouping and helps you start all over fresh tomorrow.