Watch the video below for more information. Where did that pipe go?
Hi, Kathie Owen here!! Here are a few things you may or may not know about me.
1. My nickname is Katillac, in this video, I tell who came up with that nickname.
2. I have been a Certified Fitness Trainer since 2002. My specialty women over 50. Because of my exercise routine I have yet to hit menopause and I am 55 years young. I teach others how to do this too.
3. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Houston Main Campus. But I really dug deep into psychology, spirituality, and personal development in 2002 when diagnosed with severe Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Today, my real passion, is helping others overcome.
6. I am the Fitness and Wellness Director at OCuSOFT. I absolutely love my job. They have a gym for their employees and I run that while the world is somewhat normal. LOL! Currently I am screening employees due to COVID-19. But I love that as well because I get to see everyone I work with, that's my family.
Here are some of my favorite things:
* My two sons Kyle and Kody
*My fun-loving, humorous boyfriend Eddie.
*My two dogs Rusty and Sadie
*Working out in the gym or at home designing workouts for staff and clients
*My job as Corporate Wellness Director at OCuSOFT
*And enjoying a cocktail or two or six with friends. 😎
Kind of a boring life some might say but full of passion to help others and love of life!!
Accomplishment is extremely important to me and I enjoy time at home with friends and family!